1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

You have updated Firefox, BS I did...

Discussion in 'Firefox, Thunderbird & SeaMonkey' started by scout321x, 2007/02/15.

1. 2007/02/24
    Ramona

Ramona Geek Member Alumni

Doug,

I hear ya, and there's bad weather here as well. Do whatever makes you comfortable, but do read about the security vulnerabilities.

2. 2007/02/25
    scout321x Contributing Member

scout321x Inactive Thread Starter

OK! I have 2.0.0.2 up and running naked. I'll leave it that way for a day or two then start installing add-ons.

These last few days have reminded me how good is to have Adblock Plus installed! :D Especially on a slow (24K) dial up connection. Living in this part of VA is great except for the land line phone system and the lack of other comm alternatives.

Again, many thanks to all: Jim, Westside and especially Ramona for your help!!!

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2007/02/26
    scout321x Contributing Member

scout321x Inactive Thread Starter

Well, I couldn't stand all the ads so I have installed Adblock Plus and NoScripts again and everything is running fine. Time to let this thread die.

5. 2007/02/26
    JSS3rd Lifetime Subscription

JSS3rd Geek Member

I knew you couldn't run around naked for very long, especially with the weather you had yesterday. Dead thread sounds good.