1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Two Emails in One Outlook 2010 Client

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by WorldBuilder, 2016/01/25.

1. 2016/01/25
    WorldBuilder

WorldBuilder Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Hi all,

I am logging on as User 1 to a domain PC. While logged on, I need two OTHER domain users to use Outlook 2010. I know, silly... But it is what it is.

So I set up two mail profiles from the CP --> Mail (32-bit); one for each user.

I told it to prompt me for credentials each time. I opened Outlook. It prompted for which user I wanted. Perfect!

I also want it to prompt me, each time, for that user's PW, and that, it is not always doing. Sometimes, it doesn't ask me at all. Sometimes it does, and if I am trying to get into User 2, the credentials it displays are for User 3.

This is confusing to them.

All I want to do is simple. When outlook opens, I want them to have to select their own name. Upon doing that, I want them prompted for their own PW.

Help? Thanks!

2. 2016/01/27
    Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones SuperGeek Staff

Did you UNcheck the account settings so that the password isn't saved?

3. to hide this advert.