1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Problem with uploading photos to websites.

Discussion in 'Web Applications & Cloud' started by jerry zarb, 2011/03/26.

1. 2011/03/26
    jerry zarb

jerry zarb Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I am having a problem with uploading pictures (also viewing pictures previously uploaded) on a website which Ii use. The computer wiill not go past the initial upload pictures stage. It tries to open the "browse" box but can not. It also will not load previously uploaded pictures. There are 3 computers at my house all linked through the one modem.
    Two have windows XP professional as the O/S, one has Windows 7.
    The problem exists with both the win7 and only one of the XP computers. The other XP computer has no problem in either uploading or viewing the pics on the very same site that the other two will not .
    This makes me think it could be a setting in Windows Eexplorer perhaps? Each of the 3 computers are using Windows Explorer 8.
    Can anyone help me with this please?

2. 2011/03/26
    RoyalT1

RoyalT1 Inactive

Jennings likes this.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2011/04/02
    TonyT

TonyT SuperGeek Staff

Many photo sharing sites use a Flash or Java uploader Update Flash & Java on the problem computers.