1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Posting Rules

Discussion in 'Site Comments & Suggestions' started by hawk22, 2011/07/21.

1. 2011/07/21
    hawk22

hawk22 Geek Member Thread Starter

This is a suggestion of my personal opinion and is not meant as a complaint.
    Due to a recent unintentional error of mine, by posting a Link that was not safe, as Pete C. pointed out to me, I would like to make the following suggestion.
    In posting rules there should be guidelines in relation to posting links for members, to have apps installed on their computers such as WOT (Pete recommended to me) to prevent embarrassing and also potentially dangerous situations from occurring.
    Breaches of these guidelines can then be accordingly dealt with.
    Hawk22

2. 2011/07/21
    PeteC

PeteC SuperGeek Staff

Fair comment - let's see what Arie has to say :)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2011/07/21
    Admin.

Admin. Administrator Administrator Staff

I don't think it should be set as a rule.

If you post a link to 'registry fixing' software one should by now be well aware that 90% of it is cr@pware...

Now, to save yourself from running foul of anything, it could be recommended... but we all know that most people never read the rules.