1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

PAWIN won't let me open Print Artist 3.0

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Sapphire13, 2009/11/27.

1. 2009/11/27
    Sapphire13

Sapphire13 Inactive Thread Starter

Hello, I have Windows XP and my Print Artist Classic 3.0 won't open for me I get the message PAWIN PIXRES.DLL@0003:1ADF. I need to open this up asap because my daughters seizure records are there and I need them for doctor appt. next week. Can someone help me please? IF I uninstall, I am afraid that I will lose the records and everything else. I had this problem once before, but I don't remember how to solve it but I do remember that I DID NOT have to uninstall. I have already tried to override the original, but it won't go. HELP!!!

2. 2009/11/29
    PeteC

PeteC SuperGeek Staff

Apart from your other posting on Yahoo Answers - we discourage multiple postings on other other Boards as this duplicates and wastes the efforts of the volunteers running the Boards - the only other hit on Google is this, which references v4, but the solutions may well work for your version.
    General Protection Faults in PA 4

Judging by the very small no. of hits on Google it is unlikely that anyone on WindowsBBS will be familiar with the program.

Uninstalling the program should not lose your files - they are not part of the program and, if important, should be backed up to external media.

This advice is given 'as is' and you apply the suggested solutions at your own risk.

3. to hide this advert.