1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

outlook.com peculiarities

Discussion in 'Web Applications & Cloud' started by briansotheran, 2013/05/01.

1. 2013/05/01
    briansotheran

briansotheran Inactive Thread Starter

I have recently been transferred to outlook.com from WindowsLive. WindowsLive I found to be extremely good, but am finding the outlook.com replacement very difficult to work with. For example I have an eBay shop and the sales confirmations that are received from eBay and PayPal I print quite easily from WindowsLive as original document layout. In outlook.com the print function is missing, so the only option is to use the IE toolbar print function, which prints out the whole screen layout including the favourites and anything else that is on the screen at the time etc, instead of just the document layout section. How do I correct this action to achieve my requirement?

Also missing is the message highlighter which was set by the spectacle icon in WindowsLive. Is there a way to achieve this in outlook.com?

Much appreciated any advice that is forthcoming.

Cheers Brian Sotheran

2. 2013/05/01
    Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones SuperGeek Staff

When viewing an email....look to the far right of the senders name for ->ACTIONS and then you'll find the print button.

There is also three *** at the very top that is the actions link too.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2013/05/01
    briansotheran

briansotheran Inactive Thread Starter

Steve

Thanks for your quick response, and suggested solutions.

Cheers Brian

5. 2013/05/01
    MrBill

MrBill SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

I thought that MS just did the Hotmail accounts to Outlook.com. Do you have Windows Live Mail on your PC?