1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

noahdfear

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by noahdfear, 2008/06/16.

1. 2008/06/16
    noahdfear

noahdfear Inactive Thread Starter

Hello everyone!

I fix things. I've fixed things for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are of fixing bicycle tires (patching tubes), before I even knew how to ride one. Toasters, washing machines, lawnmowers and the like came next. Then cars, trucks, forklifts, electrical circuits and my kid's toys. In 2003 it was my wife's computer, though I knew little to nothing about it. I found myself here at WindowsBBS looking for information about the problem, and was amazed that there were communities such as this where people freely shared their time and knowledge helping others. With so much content all in 1 place, I began spending a lot of time here, trying to absorb as much as I could. Soon I was able to start giving back by helping others. Seeing early on that spyware and adware were a growing problem, I began studying removal techniques in depth and give back to the community by trying to help folks fix their computing problems, oftentimes malware related. Outside of the forum, I'm still fixing things too. I'm a maintenance man in a cnc machine shop, and the IT guy there as well.

2. 2008/06/17
    James

James Inactive

I really admire you (and folks like you), Noah. :)

3. to hide this advert.