1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

looking for new mp3/video player

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by StrahdOmega, 2013/09/04.

1. 2013/09/04
    StrahdOmega

StrahdOmega Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Hey guys,
    I was looking to buy a new mp3 player and saw the Samsung Galaxy player and was going to get one but I noticed it does not run the newest android and the camera does not get good reviews. I saw on a message board that someone had the same interest in the galaxy player but wanted more and was told to get a galaxy s2 and just use it as a mp3 player. So with that in mind does anyone know of an inexpensive smart phone that will run the new android (for apps) plays a range of audio and video formats has a touch screen wifi and gps with a good camera. I dont need to use it as a phone and don't want the monthly expense. thanks

2. 2013/09/08
    TonyT

TonyT SuperGeek Staff

There are plenty out there that will do what you want. Stop by a few stores: Verizon, Sprint, AT&T to test them out, then order an unlocked phone online.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2013/09/08
    SpywareDr

SpywareDr SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member