1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Java 7 update 4 won't install

Discussion in 'Other PC Software' started by Alicia J, 2012/06/11.

1. 2012/09/03
    Alicia J Lifetime Subscription

Alicia J Geek Member Thread Starter

After reading the information I think I'll leave I.E. alone, unless I have more issues that develop with I.E. I don't have an original install disk (they didn't give me one when I bought it) and I don't have a disk image on an external hard drive. (I should invest in one).

I can use windows backup to make a disk image on D:\ drive but that's about it. Windows backup will not do a back up onto DVDs (another issue I haven't resolved.)

I use the netbook to sometimes read email or go on the web. I primarily use my PC.

Since Java works with Firefox on my netbook, I'll leave it for now.

Thanks again for all your help.

2. 2012/09/03
    goddez1

goddez1 Inactive

Hi again,

Well, that's it then. As long as you are happy with it. I am out of ideas. What a puzzle you are though. So cautious and yet you have no form of backup. Not wise but again this is your choice. You know the risk, you are informed and you are doomed....( theme from Jaws and Twilight Zone lightly playing in the back ground). <Sure hope you have a sense of humor. :)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2012/09/03
    Alicia J Lifetime Subscription

Alicia J Geek Member Thread Starter

I'm buying an external hard drive on my next shopping trip to the computer store. And yes, I have a sense of humor. :)