1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

ialmrnt5 - 0x000000EA error - Blue screen again and again

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by aditya777, 2006/10/19.

1. 2006/10/19
    aditya777

aditya777 Inactive Thread Starter

On my windows XP home edition PC, with Intel desktop board D865GVHZ and Celeron d processor, I am getting the blue screen again and again.

I have seen this on the blue screen 2-3 times.
    That ialmrnt5 goes into infinite loop. I searched about this, and this appears to be the display driver.

I got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop 0x000000A error twice too.

I thought, I would reinstall the display driver in safe mode, but the blue screen showed up in safe mode too.

Now, whenever windows starts, straightaway the blue screen comes.

I noted that the display does not appear as good as before (appears like 16 bit color or 256). And in two instances, the text on the screen appeared totally garbled (this was while booting and also while selecting whether windows should start normally or in safe mode). Garbled means - all 'R's were missing and some other letters were missing.

All my important data is in this PC and it is really worrying. Please guide what should I do. I can't post any dump data because whenever windows starts, blue screen comes before the login.

I look forward to your early response. Thank you very much in advance.

2. 2006/10/19
    Jason Qi

Jason Qi Inactive

3. to hide this advert.