1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Exporting photos from Windows Live Photo Gallery.

Discussion in 'Other PC Software' started by Bigalx58, 2010/01/10.

1. 2010/01/10
    Bigalx58

Bigalx58 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Has anyone been able to export photos from Windows Live Photo Gallery to a USB memory stick? If so, please let me know. I've tried without any success.:mad: Thanks.

2. 2010/01/10
    sp3851

sp3851 Well-Known Member

Bigalx58,

Try this.
    Select a photo - right click and select Open file location
    Then on the Left you will see Under Folders and Tasks - Move this file or Copy this file - then you can export to USB Flash Drive (Memory Stick)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2010/01/10
    Bigalx58

Hi..when I click on 'Open File Location' there is no 'Under Folders and other Tasks' on the left...all what happens is a whole group of photos are seen in the window...they were the pics that I took on the same day.
    BTW I was able to send photos to my MP3 player without any problems! Go figure!!!

5. 2010/01/15
    Bigalx58

Eureka!! Found out what caused my problem!! The stick had used up its 'table of contents' because I had a lot of indiviual pics and even though I had a lot of space on the stick, it wouldn't make 'room' for more pics. I put the pics into a folder and things returned to normal!!