1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Destination host unreachable.

Discussion in 'Networking (Hardware & Software)' started by memo5200, 2013/02/22.

1. 2013/02/28
    memo5200

memo5200 Inactive Thread Starter

you all do make perfect sense but how could such professionals like you cant do a think to conquer that stupid issue! , how come this issue doesn't have a solution !? am depressed
    I've pay a lot of money to change my ISP and for technical support services even I've increased my speed to get rid of lag but with no hope

Thanks for ur sincere efforts

2. 2013/03/01
    SpywareDr

SpywareDr SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

No one entity owns, or is in control of the Internet. It is made up of millions of pieces of equipment owned by untold thousands of people. This guy pays that guy to connect to his equipment, that guy pays another guy to connect to his, etc., etc., etc. It's like this big mesh network blanketing the entire planet.

The beauty of a setup like this is it doesn't much matter if one piece of equipment is having an issue because the other equipment will automatically try to find another route around it.

The problem with this approach though, (as you have found out), is their is no one single entity to turn to to solve your problem. All the different equipment owners simply start blaming each other.

Unless you have the wherewithal to start slinging BIG bucks in all the right directions, you're pretty much stuck with whatever is available to everyone else in your area.

memo5200 likes this.

3. to hide this advert.