1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

CLED error SRV #001

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by perps, 2006/03/25.

1. 2006/03/25
    perps

perps Inactive Thread Starter

Greetings,

Anyone had any experience with CLED error SRV #001? It's related to a usb device emulator that won't start in Windows XP, however i can get it to start in safe mode. It seems to me that there is a conflict that doesn't exist while in safe mode (being that not all processes are started etc), but i was wondering if anyone might know the specific process or app that causes the conflict.

Thanks,

perps.

2. 2006/03/26
    perps

Update:

I tried to replicate the safe mode environment when in normal XP mode by starting up only the services and apps that are present in safe mode. This had no effect whatsoever, I was still getting the same CLED error. It seems strange to me that this particular problem is not present when in safe mode, yet when XP is started normally running only the same basic processes as in safe mode, the problem remains. Anyone able to shed some light on this one?

- perps.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2006/03/27
    PeteC

PeteC SuperGeek Staff

5. 2006/03/27
    perps

Thanks for the reply PeteC.

I've already had a wonder around the web looking for people afflicted with this problem, the only solution posted to the problem anywhere still doesn't work for me. I think it's time for a reinstall sadly...