1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Can’t install windows

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by Solo, 2018/08/25.

1. 2018/08/25
    Solo

Solo New Member Thread Starter

A have a nextbook next1012bcp pc tablet. Yesterday I tried resetting it because it has been giving me problems like not connecting to the wifi, shutting down while in use however, while it was busy resetting it went off and when I turned it on it said something like windows didn’t start completely you have to restart it when I kept on restarting it it ended up coming on, showing the logo then went blank. When I try installing a new windows using a USB it says that ‘there is no enough space to create ramdisk’ and another thing is that I can’t use the cmd or the start up repair feature because when I try to use these features it says that I need to log in with the administrator’s account however there is no administrator’s account that shows up. So can someone help me because I really need to install a new windows

Solo,
  2. 2018/08/26
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Hi Solo, Welcome to WindowsBBS.:) I did a Google and found this:
    I hope this is the same model as your one.

3. to hide this advert.