1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

can't finish with netscape 6 download,

Discussion in 'Firefox, Thunderbird & SeaMonkey' started by tonie clark, 2002/01/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2002/01/17
    tonie clark

tonie clark Guest Thread Starter

i have tried several times to download the netscape 6 unsuccessfully each time. it does not finish, keeps on with the message, setup has encountered a problem and has paused the download. if you have just lost your network connection, which i haven't, then it says click resuse once your network has been reestablished :( :confused:

2. 2002/01/17
    DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Inactive

First tier resource:

Netscape Download Email Support

There's not much else on this that's ready available. The NS website is a pain in the buns when it comes to finding anything useful.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2002/01/18
    Ramona

Ramona Geek Member Alumni

Hi toni,

If you're using a Download Manager, SmartUpdate/Download, you really don't need them with Netscape. I would suggest this site to download Netscape 6.2.1:

http://sillydog.org/narchive/

Also, on this site are some CCK'd versions of Netscape 6.2.1 which might interest you:

http://sillydog.org/narchive/sd701.html

Netscape 6.2.1 Standalone 8.58 MB (No Mail & Newsgroups)
    Netscape 6.2.1 (with Mail & Newsgroups) 11.3 MB

Downloading the full version is preferred to the method you used. If you have more questions, or continue to have a problem, post back. We're here to help! :D

Ramona

5. 2002/01/18
    Ramona

Ramona Geek Member Alumni

Last edited: 2002/01/18
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.