1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Solved AVG Antivirus - Sotware Restriction Policy

Discussion in 'Malware and Virus Removal Archive' started by Dazzaboy, 2014/11/18.

1. 2014/11/30
    Dazzaboy

Dazzaboy Inactive Thread Starter

OK i havent done anything yet, Im having a problem i would like to make you aware before i do anything...

OK, This afternoon when going onto my pc i noticed a window from "Winpatrol" Saying Zonealarm has been taken off autostart i screenshooted it and will attach a link, This i clicked ok, Then its now saying "Asus AI Suite II" Than monitors my pc has been taken off autostartup!

1 of these programs deteched a virus and i recommended to fix it (Remove) Now im scared to reset my pc in case nothings running lol

Ive just clicked ok on the "Asus suite" Ill run all the programs ive got and update at same time and get back to you as i dont wanna remove any programs we still may need

Thanks darren

http://s27.postimg.org/ij0j8q0pf/untitled4444.jpg

Last edited: 2014/11/30
  2. 2014/11/30
    Dazzaboy

OK, Well it was AVG that detected this virus earlyer on today before these messages appeared, Says, Virus found Win32/Zperm both files in C:Windows\temp\....etc etc

1 from yesterday and 1 from today, when you click more info it directs you to AVG website that call it a

Win/Zperm is a malicious software that once it is exceuted has the capability of replicating itself and infect other files and programs...etc etc

Like i said both say secured im just updateing all programs and running 1 scanner and a time but i dont want to reboot my pc intill ive at least tryed all this :-\

Any sugguestions?

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2014/11/30
    Dazzaboy

OK, Well AVG Came back all clear, Malwarebytes came back fine, I ran Spybot for the 1st time and had issues, It scanned and came up with 60 things to fix but had some admin issue and said it couldnt fix all issues, Anyways mate here a FSS Scan,

Farbar Service Scanner Version: 21-07-2014
    Ran by DAZ (administrator) on 30-11-2014 at 19:50:02
    Running from "C:\Documents and Settings\DAZ\Desktop "
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (X86)
    Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:
    ============

Connection Status:
    ==============
    Localhost is accessible.
    LAN connected.
    Google IP is accessible.
    Google.com is accessible.
    Yahoo.com is accessible.

Windows Firewall:
    =============

Firewall Disabled Policy:
    ==================
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
    "EnableFirewall "=DWORD:0

System Restore:
    ============

System Restore Disabled Policy:
    ========================

Security Center:
    ============

Windows Update:
    ============

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:
    ============================

Other Services:
    ==============

File Check:
    ========
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\afd.sys => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\netbt.sys => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ipsec.sys => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipnathlp.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\netman.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\srsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sr.sys => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauserv.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\qmgr.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\es.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cryptsvc.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe => File is digitally signed

Extra List:
    =======
    Gpc(3) IPSec(5) NetBT(6) PSched(7) Tcpip(4)
    0x090000000500000001000000020000000300000004000000080000005A0000000600000007000000
    IpSec Tag value is correct.

**** End of log ****

Could you give me a link for Malwarebytes free version? I dunno how ive downloaded this version if theres a free one? also i downloaded what i thought was Adaware but seem to have downloaded Adaware Antivirus so thats installed on my pc too, I remmeber there being a Adaware program like spybot but cant find it anywhere any ideas?

I dont no what to do for the best, Do i reset my pc and see if those 2 items Ie, Zonealarm & AI Suite work? I wont them to run as Zonealarm is my firewall other than windows i dont understand why winpatrol has told me its been disabled? Do i reboot and try and load them manually?

Im starting to lose my cool just when i think AWESOME!!! I have a fixed pc its looking like i have another program in my pc messing with my settings!!!

What so i do :-\

5. 2014/11/30
    broni

broni Moderator Malware Analyst

Don't even bother with Ad-aware.

Regarding MBAM....go to regular link to download MBAM and then when you install it it'll ask you at some point if you want to accept trail version. Say NO.

Regarding ZA...restart computer and see if it runs. If not reinstall it.

6. 2014/11/30
    Dazzaboy

Ok, Restarted everything is still working, Ive had 2 more AVG detections as well,

Virus found, Win32/Zperm & Trojan horse PSW.Generic8.BFWK both located in Windows Temp, Both been secured but werid,

Anyways lets clean this pc, The link you provided for Double-click Delfix.exe does not work, do you have another? And ill reinstall mbar after we do this clean

Thanks for help again

7. 2014/11/30
    broni

8. 2014/11/30
    Dazzaboy

That link worked much better thanks,

Having a problem with Malwarebytes, I Unistalled it, Re downloaded the link and installed it, It never asked me for the "Trail" and instead soon as it started im on the countdown for 2 days left on my trail? Theres a button that says "End free Trail" should i push that and see what happens lol? Stupid question i know but i thought ill ask anyways.

ive also noticed "Sophos Virus Removal Tool" is still installed, Should this continued to be installed and run now and again?

Thanks again for replying

9. 2014/11/30
    broni

Go ahead and click on end trial button.

You can keep Sophos for future scans.

10. 2014/11/30
    Dazzaboy

Yep, That worked on ending trail lol,

Another issue for whatever reason it will not let me download Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) from there website? Does it work for you, Just getting connection loading page ?

Other than that i think im pretty much done installing everything

11. 2014/11/30
    broni

12. 2014/12/01
    Dazzaboy

Thanks again that worked, Having a little trouble with the program, After install it doesnt seem to want to open just get stuck on loading part it seems? I havent done a reboot yet but ill try later, Also the other little issue i seem to be having is when i go onto this website to test my download / upload seem as internet isnt as fast fast as it used to be im unable to i dont no if its flash or java this website uses to test, any ideas as i cant ring em up and complain if i cant prove the speeds 1st lol,

http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/

Thanks again for all your help :) Im felling like ive got my pc back, Fingers crossed it stays this way lol

13. 2014/12/01
    broni

14. 2014/12/05
    Dazzaboy

Hi again I hope you dont mind me posting in here again, Have some problems as you are aware ive installed "Secunia" Its in my corner near the clock so im guessing it (Running) maybe however never loads never seen it work when you highlight over the problem in coner "You have programs that require manual updates" yea i know you have directed me to there forum which looks very busy and alot of questions (I will post on there soon) But do i really need this program?

Anyways the main reson for me coming on here im really having problems with installing "Adobe Flash" Ive gone on the website and where it should say "Install now" comes up with "Note: Your antivirus software must allow you to install software "

Now ive tryed deactivateing AVG and it still doesnt show... Ive tryed downloading it the whole 16.5mb and it installing it and for whatever reason doesnt seem to work its like something ive installed on my pc is stopping adobe flash player any ideas? I know this is a malaware forum and you did a really good job getting my pc back to life... (Was going to give up) so thanks anyway just thought you may have a idea is all

Thanks again for your help before

Darren

15. 2014/12/08
    broni