Hi Terry. I have the same system as yours and you should not be experiencing this issue.
1. When you boot into Windows 7 click Start< Run and type msconfig
and hit enter.
2. The System Configuration window will open.
3. Now click the Boot Tab.
4. On the right side under Timeout you will see a number in seconds.
5. Make sure the timeout is 0 seconds. If it is NOT 0 seconds, change the value to 0.
6. When done click Apply and Ok to close the window.
7. Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
Also please enter your System Details
. It helps us in answering your questions.
Note: A common error is to forget to show your System Details in your profile:
To have your system specifications displayed in your profile, you have to click the link Edit Options, and under Thread Display Options< System Specifications select Yes from the drop-down menu.
Make sure to do the above when entering your System Details, thanks.