1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved [Problems installing/removing IE9]

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge' started by BobbyScot, 2015/03/01.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2015/03/10
    BobbyScot

BobbyScot Geek Member Thread Starter

Malunitrition, computer is certainly running better at the moment. Tried a software titled RogueKiller 64, searches for rogue software installed in ones computer. It finds several files under PUP and DNS, it appears that I have to decide which files to keep or delete -- well it could turn out as a mine field, especially as I am not familiar with PUP and DNS. I now find that computer has stopped making "Restore points" since moving over to 360 Total Security. I find this software very good and easy to use, compared to other titles that I have used in the past. Thanks Bobby.

2. 2015/03/10
    lj50 Lifetime Subscription

lj50 SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

I would heed Aries advice. I would not advise performing any Spyware, Malware, nor Virus removal in an open forum. To much potential for mistakes to be made from meaningful members trying to help. Removal of certain suspected files or folders could render your Computer unbootable. If needed broni writes code for the specific machine that he's working on. That is the reason why the Malware and Virus Removal Forum is restricted to just the member experiencing the possible infection and the malware analyst.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2015/03/10
    Malnutrition

Malnutrition Active Member

You need to seek help from Broni. That is all that I can say from here on out, I am not gonna help you further until Broni has given the word that you are clean, I am not able to help with malware on this forum, and I wish to respect the rules here. :)

5. 2015/03/10
    Admin.

Admin. Administrator Administrator Staff

I will close this topic for now. BobbyScot, as suggested, stay with your Malware topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.