1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

printer error 0x0000000d

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rgn, 2014/03/10.

1. 2014/04/30
    rgn

rgn Inactive Thread Starter

I'm running out of idea's.

rgn,
  2. 2014/04/30
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Hi Bob, The laptop you are having the trouble with is a Lenovo Laptop running W7?
    What Model is the laptop and what W7 version and 32 or 64 bit. Neil.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2014/05/01
    rgn

z570
    service pack 1
    windows Home Premium
    64 bit OP

rgn,
  5. 2014/06/05
    rgn

Did this help?

rgn,
  6. 2014/06/05
    antik

antik Well-Known Member

rgn, I've been reading this thread, and assume from your bump today that you still have a problem.

Looking back at #7, you say (quote) "The laptop does work wifi right now. But, I get an error message when I try to install the software...it says I have a device driver error. The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter has a yellow triangle on it. I go to install a updated driver, and it says it has the latest driver. I'm sure this is the problem... "

Following is a step by step procedure for getting the adapter going and removing the yellow triangle. If you decide to give it a try, let me know if it works for you.

Click on Start, type cmd into the Search box, a menu will pop up, right click on cmd at the top of the list and select Run as Administrator. If the User Account Control window appears click on Yes.

Type the following commands (very carefully) one at a time and press the Enter key on your keyboard after each one has been typed in. You must copy the words exactly as shown.

netsh
    int teredo
    set state disabled

Leave the Command window open. Click on Start, Control Panel, Device Manager. Click on View and select Show hidden Devices.

Right click on the Teredo Tunneling device and select Uninstall

Close the Device Manager and Control Panel. Back to the Command window, type these one at a time and press the Enter key after each one.

netsh
    int ipv6
    set teredo client

Close the Command window.

Open Device Manager again, right click on Network Adapters and select Scan for hardware changes, then click on View and select Show Hidden Devices.

You should now see the Teredo Tunneling device entry back in place without the yellow exclamation mark.

Right click on the Teredo Tunneling device and select Properties, it should show that the device is working correctly in the Device Status box.

7. 2014/07/14
    rgn

I have another issue with this laptop now. The display deeps shorting out when I move the display open and close. So, it is now in the hands of my Grandson, who said he will fix it. Don't have a clue when it will be up and running. I might just as well delete this post.

Thanks for the help
    Bob

rgn,