1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Flash Player Will Not Install

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge' started by CJones910, 2006/07/26.

1. 2006/12/08
    colinlam

colinlam Well-Known Member

Hi, I had the same problem and found out there was a bug with Version 9 and IE7. Used the uninstaller and installed Version 8 and had no problems since. Version 8 is still available on the website.:)

2. 2006/12/15
    smspencer69

smspencer69 Inactive

Thanks everyone for all the advice, I've had similar problems and found this helpful... in the end I went to this link as KMC advised:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14266

And downloaded Flash Player 9, and installed the latest vesion for XP & IE from the zip file. And since then flash has started working again.

n.b. The zip would not download at more than a few bytes a sec for me so in the end I had to get a friend to download it and send it to me... I've know idea why but I can't download anythin from adobe at a decent transfer rate.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2006/12/15
    Skipslot

Skipslot Inactive

This thread should fix about 90% of issues with Flash, its the 10% that is the problem. What works for one may not work for another.

5. 2009/04/07
    Admin.

Admin. Administrator Administrator Staff

Received via email