1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Browser/Comp Won't accept cookies.

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge' started by Spawnvector, 2009/06/20.

1. 2009/06/20
    Spawnvector

Spawnvector Inactive Thread Starter

Im sure this has probably been up before but for some unknown reason my system just stopped accepting cookies. I go to normal websites and now it says I need to enable cookies. I have checked the clock....good. Under tool set to Enable 1st party cookies and 3rd party cookies. Any ideal on what I should check next. I ran Malware/Norton/Ad ware....nothing showing.

Help please.

2. 2009/06/20
    Evan Omo

Evan Omo Computer Support Technician Staff

Hi Spawnvector. Welcome to Windowsbbs! :)

To enable cookies open Internet Explorer and click Tools< Internet Options< Privacy Tab. Set the slider to Medium and click apply and ok. Restart Internet Explorer and let me know if there is any difference. :cool:

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2009/06/20
    Spawnvector

Spawnvector Inactive Thread Starter

I reloaded EI and all seem to work again...not sure what solved it. Case close and ty.

5. 2009/06/21
    Evan Omo

Evan Omo Computer Support Technician Staff

Your Welcome. :)