1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Young gun from the USA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fdenis83, 2008/10/12.

1. 2008/10/12
    fdenis83

fdenis83 Inactive Thread Starter

Hey there,

So I am from Florida, and currently studying at the great UCF:rolleyes:! Since the economy is the way it is, the education in UCF is pretty shitty. Its seems that they can't pay their current teachers enough for them to stay or bother teaching :mad:. Which makes me wonder if college is the right thing to do currently. It just ***** when you are a senior, and your classes keep getting dropped.

So I decided to pick up a hobby and learn small buisness server 2003, and possibly the 2008 that just realesed.

Currently I've been reading the bible of SBS books, and found it very interesting, but they never tell you what to do when things go wrong :p. So thats why I signed up here, and hope I can get some usefull information.

Wells cheers and cya later,
    Dimitri

2. 2008/10/12
    Geri Lifetime Subscription

Geri Inactive Alumni

Hi Dimitri
    Welcome to WindowsBBS.

I'm sure you can find answers to your questions here. Lot of knowledgeable folks here.

Good luck with your schooling.

Geri

Geri,

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2008/10/13
    fdenis83

fdenis83 Inactive Thread Starter

Thanks...... I hope schooling goes well too! (fingers crossed)