1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Wow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Orion Pax, 2009/07/01.

1. 2009/07/01
    Orion Pax

Orion Pax Inactive Thread Starter

A year ago I lost my best resource for computer repair and information. My father! Since then I have been left to google to try and fix all my computer problems. I think I just fount the next best thing to my father. It looks like a wealth of information and a great community!

Thanks to my dad I have a great love for technology. Computers in particular! My first computer was my Atari 800XL. Which I STILL HAVE and it still works! My father a couple of years ago gave me his old 800XL as well which has been heavily modified by him personally. And several other pieces of hardware. So if you havent allready figured it out I am an atari enthusiast!

I am also very nostalgic(sp?) I am a big fan of old game systems/computers, not just partial to the atari line.

I hope that I will be a productive member of your community!

2. 2009/07/02
    Admin.

Admin. Administrator Administrator Staff

Welcome to WindowsBBS!

I *did* start my computing on an Atari too, an 1040ST in my case :)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2009/07/02
    Orion Pax

Orion Pax Inactive Thread Starter

I use to have one of those as well. Unfortunately my mother got rid of it thinking it was damaged. I probably "COULD" have revived it. Dang....oh well. Great to meet another atari user!