1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Wifi automatic connection failed

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Fielding, 2017/04/19.

1. 2017/04/19
    Fielding

Fielding New Member Thread Starter

Computer Experience:
    Intermediate
    Each time i log off or enter in the operating system I have to introduce again my password in the wifi connection.

I think something may be disconfigurated.

What can I do to solve the situation ?

Best Regards

2. 2017/04/19
    Evan Omo

Evan Omo Computer Support Technician Staff

Computer Experience:
    Intermediate+
    Hi Fielding. If you open up Control Panel< Network and Internet< Network and Sharing Center< Manage wireless networks, highlight your network in the list and click on remove.

After the network has been removed, connect to your network again and then reboot the computer. After the computer reboots see if Windows keeps your network connected.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2017/04/23 at 22:37
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Computer Experience:
    intermediate
    Hi Fielding, Welcome to WindowsBBS. :) When you open your Network and Sharing Center > click on your connection > does a WiFi Status page show? Click on Wireless Properties > is the box checked for connect automatically when this network is in range? Just my thoughts as that is what shows in my HP Notebook using WiFi Internet connection.