1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

[Web browser doesn't open full screen]

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge' started by Strop, 2011/10/21.

1. 2011/10/21
    Strop

Strop Inactive Thread Starter

I have Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 on my computer. When I access a web screen or an e-mail screen I only get about 4/5ths of a screen. The right-hand side of the screen is about 1/5th short. I have to keep clicking that box in the upper part of the screen to get a full screen. Whenever I stretch out the right side then the next time I access the screen it goes back to 4/5ths of a screen. This situation just started a couple of days ago. How can I get a permanent full screen? Thank you very much. Strop

2. 2011/10/21
    Whiskeyman Lifetime Subscription

Whiskeyman Inactive Alumni

Click on it to open full screen then hold down the CTRL key and click on the x to close the window. It should open full screen after that.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2011/10/22
    goddez1

goddez1 Inactive

Or right click the shortcut your using and after selecting properties, on the "shortcut" tab make sure the option "maximized" is selected for the "run" setting.

5. 2011/10/24
    SpywareDr

SpywareDr SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member