1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved [Warning sending mail: Your SMTP server has not responded in 90 seconds...]

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by Speke, 2012/03/17.

1. 2012/03/17
    Speke

Speke Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I use Windows XP 2, and Outlook Express.
    Just lately when sending emails, 1 mb or over, I get the following - I just click Wait and eventually they are sent.
    I've increased the time on the Server Timeouts but this does not affect this message.
    Is this a problem with my ISP, or Outlook Express?

Attachment. Your SMTP server has not responded in 90 seconds. Would you like to wait.....

Attached Files:

2. 2012/03/18
    MrBill

MrBill SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Probably your ISP. Call them and ask them. Mine happens once in a blue moon and when I called them they said it was their problem. Said it usually happens when there is a lot of trafic on the local server that serves me.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2012/03/19
    Speke

Speke Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Thanks Mr Bill. I will get in touch with them. Actually today it doesn't seem so bad!
    Thanks again.