1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

using several internet pages at the same time

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer & Microsoft Edge' started by juror11, 2006/07/11.

1. 2006/07/11
    juror11

juror11 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Suddenly,I lost the possibility of bringing,at the same time, several internet pages of several sites, to my pc working table.

Unfortunately, I forgot how to bring back this option. I'll be more than thankful for a hint on this issue.

regards, juror11

2. 2006/08/05
    jaycee

jaycee Inactive

The only way I know of having more than one site open/viewable is to open each new site in a new window, but I guess this is not what you mean.

jaycee

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2006/08/05
    Welshjim

Welshjim Inactive

juror11--As jaycee has said, you can open as many webpages as you want in New Windows and go back and forth by clicking the tabs in the Taskbar (next to the clock).
    You can also size them so you can see all simultaneously.
    And you can also right click on a blank spot in the Taskbar and click Tile Windows Horizontally or Tile Windows Vertically. I know you can "tile" at least four windows at a time. Never tried more.

5. 2006/08/07
    Skipslot

Skipslot Inactive

I assume you have IE and that you want new windows open when launching a new browser.
    Click:
    >Tools in the IE dropdown
    >Options
    >Navigate to the Advanced tab
    >Under browsing, make sure "reuse windows for launching shortcuts" is checked.