1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Unexplained highlited sentences in Outlook.com

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by Vicki, 2017/10/08.

1. 2017/10/08
    Vicki

Vicki Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Computer Experience:
    (still)a beginner
    Not sure how long this has been happening, but when visiting with my Mother today, she pointed out to me that some (not all) of the emails she receives (from my sister and I) will occasionally have a sentence that comes through highlighted in blue. I know both my Mom & I use outlook.com, I think my sister uses Gmail.

When my sister sends me the same email she sends to my Mom, nothing shows up highlighted on my email.

Now neither one of us compose our emails to her with any type of highlighting included. I didn't think to ask if any other emails she receives comes through that way (she doesn't really get that many emails from other people).

This wouldn't be too concerning except that she prints out the emails so that my Dad can read what we've sent...needless to say, she's frustrated that it's also using up her colored ink.
    What can I look for to rectify this issue? Hoping it's something simple! :eek:
    Thanks!

2. 2017/10/08
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Computer Experience:
    intermediate

3. to hide this advert.