1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

tall narrow screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by PLPope, 2004/03/04.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2004/03/04
    PLPope

PLPope Inactive Thread Starter

I have about an inch of black space on each side of my screen and it extends too far to the top and bottom. I can't see all of my tool bar. My fiance likes it because she looks nice and slim in her onscreen pictures. ;-) I did resize my IE window a while back and have now forgot how I did it. But would that affect the screen when offline? Thanks in advance.

2. 2004/03/04
    Miz

Miz Inactive Alumni

It sounds like the monitor itself needs some adjusting. There should be some controls on the front of the monitor which will allow you you change the vertical and horizontal size and position. There are a lot of different styles of monitor controls so I can't be anymore specific than that.

Miz,

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2004/03/05
    PLPope

PLPope Inactive Thread Starter

I finally found it... controls I didn't even know were there. Now I'm embarrased. Thank you so much!
    I continue to be amazed not only by the vast amount of knowlege this group has, but how the heck do you retain it all?
    Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.