1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Printing the Outlook Express 6 Address book?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by PAULDEP, 2002/09/11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2002/09/11
    PAULDEP

PAULDEP Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to print the Address Book from Outlook Express 6.0.
    I opened the book in the Details mode. When I tried to print it wouldn't. So I did a copy/paste into Word Pad but then all the address's turned into little cards with the persons name and .vcf at the end. I hope I made it clear. Sorry if I didn't :(
    Thanks,,Paul
    "God Bless America "

2. 2002/09/11
    Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones SuperGeek Staff

What did happen when you tried to print?

Might click on the first address, hold the shift key and click on the last one. (to highlight ALL) Then File->print.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2002/09/11
    PAULDEP

Okay Steve when I clicked Print with the address book open, it said that it would take 2 pages. It began to print, but it didn't print anything. I just cancelled the print. Then when I copy/pasted
    it into Word Pad the way the address's looked before (with name @ e-mail address) all of a sudden all the address's turned into pictures of index cards with the name under each card followed by (example) p.d.deptula.vcf Thats not what I want, it should be p.d.deptula@attbi.com
    I'm stuck Steve,,Paul

5. 2002/09/11
    ski123

ski123 Inactive

Hi Paul,

Make sure your printer is turned ON.

With your Address Book open, click on "Print" at the top. When the next window opens, tick All in "Print Range" and tick Memo in "Print Style ". You can also set the number of copies you want printed. Make sure the printer properties are also set to what you want. When you have everything set, just click OK.

ski123

6. 2002/09/11
    PAULDEP

You did it SKI123,,I was missing the check box in "Print Range" Thank you soooooo VERY much. I knew it had to be easy or they wouldn't have "PRINT" at the top of the Address Book :rolleyes:
    Thanks again Ski, your a life saver!
    Paul D.
    "God Bless America "

7. 2002/09/12
    ski123

ski123 Inactive

Hey Paul,

You're welcome! Thanks for posting back.

ski123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.