1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Printing BBS Thread Info

Discussion in 'Site Comments & Suggestions' started by jorjab, 2008/08/05.

1. 2008/08/05
    jorjab Lifetime Subscription

jorjab Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Not sure if possible, but is there some way to print just the info posted within any given Thread? This would leave out the left hand portion as to who posted, profiles etc. The only way I seem to be able to do it now is via print the entire page(s) or copy/paste to a document.

I want to print out a series of directions all included in one thread. This for a fix for my daughter's computer so that we can follow on paper not on the PC Screen.

2. 2008/08/05
    Admin.

Admin. Administrator Administrator Staff

At the top of the thread, under the Thread Tools drop down there's a link for Show Printable Version. That'll do the trick ;)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2008/08/06
    jorjab Lifetime Subscription

jorjab Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Thanks --I guess I need to look more carefully at what you provide for us. Never Looked at thread tools.

I have been cutting and pasting and then emailing or printing some of the posts. You make my life much easier. Should have known. :eek: