1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved [Outlook.com - large font size using Chrome]

Discussion in 'Web Applications & Cloud' started by lvr181, 2013/02/22.

1. 2013/02/22
    lvr181

lvr181 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I have "upgraded" from Hotmail and when using outlook.com on my laptop (HP G62), Window 7 and browser Chrome. When I open outlook.com the font sizes are huge and can only see small part of my inbox messages. Unfortunately, it seems I have accidentally touched a key or combination of keys that has suddenly bought about this huge screen size, which is very unmanageable to use. How to resize back to normal? Is this a Chrome "problem ", a Windows "problem" or an HP G62 "problem "? Actually it is my problem that I am not able to resolve. Any resolution gratefully received. :)

2. 2013/02/22
    SpywareDr

SpywareDr SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

In Chrome, press [Ctrl][+] a few times to make things larger and [Ctrl][-] to make them smaller. If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can also hold down the [Ctrl] key while scrolling the scroll wheel foward (away from you) to make things larger and backwards (towards you) to make them smaller.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2013/02/23
    lvr181

lvr181 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Thanks, that worked.
    Your reply most appreciated.
    Geoff

5. 2013/02/23
    SpywareDr

SpywareDr SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member