I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 that I've used for years without an issue. The mouse has suddenly begun to stop working. The blue laser light blinks several times and goes off and the mouse stops responding. The green light that shows battery power blinks rapidly once and goes off. I changed the battery thinking it was a battery issue. Doesn't seem to be so. I replaced the battery with a new one out of the package. The mouse works when the power button is turned on, and about a minute later after working it turns off. I removed the battery and left the mouse unplugged for a day. It started working once more, but about an hour later the laser blinking problem started. Does anyone know what could be wrong?