1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved New Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S pen setup questions

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by Jack57, 2017/12/16.

1. 2017/12/16
    Jack57

Jack57 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Got one for my wife and all sorts of questions came up while setting it up. Best free anti virus? I'm leaning toward AVG but would welcome suggestions. Using Samsung e-mail app. That seems OK. Browser? Edge has just come out, for Android, but we set it up for Chrome and the Samsung browser seems to get good reviews. Any insight? The thought never occurred to me about getting an anti virus program until we were setting the tablet up and a message popped up about locking the tablet until we called " tech support " to have the tablet unlocked, turned the tablet off and no problems since. I also plan on Malwarebytes and CCleaner. These are just the questions I feel are most important for now. Thanks, Jack

2. 2017/12/16
    MrBill

MrBill SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

I have used AVG and now on my Samsung Android, I also downloaded Malware Bytes.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2017/12/17
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

5. 2017/12/25
    Jack57

Jack57 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Thanks for pointing use in the right direction. I really appreciate the help. Jack