1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Multiple e mails being sent windows live

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by Snowdrop, 2015/04/08.

1. 2015/04/08
    Snowdrop Lifetime Subscription

Snowdrop Well-Known Member Thread Starter

WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL - WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

I have just found out that when I am sending e mails with an attachment the recipient is receiving multiple e mails all in what looks like some foreign language i.e. they received 60 of the same e mail today!! Tried again and the same thing keeps happening.

Have tried a system restore but it has not solved the problem. Need to solve this quite quickly as these e mails need to go.

Be grateful of any help please. Have got McFee Security Scan Plus and Malawarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.4.1028

2. 2015/04/08
    Arie

Arie Administrator Administrator Staff

Go to Tools > Accounts > your email account > Properties > Advanced tab, and make sure that Break apart messages larger than (xx) KB checkbox isn't checked.

Arie,
    Tony G likes this.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2015/04/08
    Snowdrop Lifetime Subscription

Snowdrop Well-Known Member Thread Starter

That has resolved it Arie I cannot thank you enough!!! Simple when you know how :)