1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

MSN Explorer and MSN Mail

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jerry6776, 2016/10/25.

1. 2016/10/25
    Jerry6776

Jerry6776 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I am using Win 7 Pro and MSN Explorer.

I have 2 unresolved tech support issues that may or may not be related. (Case numbers 1356168458 and 1357123411 for reference in case someone from Micro Soft reads the posts on this forum.)

1. MSN Explorer crashes or quits responding with monotonous regularity -- every 1 - 2 hours but sometimes every 10 - 15 minutes.

2. My MSN Mail Address book is corrupted. I no longer have Quick Names, address Groups and some contacts have disappeared. When I try to re-enter Group contacts they are not saved nor are some Quick Names after they are entered. This problem occurred when MS migrated MSN Mail to new servers. I contacted Microsoft support and was told that this issue would be resolved as soon as the migration was completed. It's now been over 3 weeks and the problem still exists.

I realize I may be addressing the wrong forum but I am getting very frustrated with the support I'm receiving from Micro Soft. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.