1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MGordon, 2014/10/27.

1. 2014/10/27
    MGordon

MGordon Inactive Thread Starter

I (literally) just joined and hope I am off to a correct start of button pushing here. Actually I stumbled upon this forum looking to find out why a new exercise video won't play and believe I have found the solution from someone's similar dilemma (don't think it was exercise though). :)

Hubby and I, 2 dogs and a cat live in the country in Oregon, love it. Hubby and I each have our own computers and yes, have been known to send emails to each other (from one end of the house to the other). We are retired and in the process of starting a mini-farm and I am into doll-making. We both love and half-live on the internet - and once in awhile you come up with these pesky snags - which is how I found you.

I look forward to learning (and sharing if I can). Currently running an Acer laptop (love it) with Win 7, and I think my experience may be intermediate. Thank you for letting me join, looking forward to it.

Mary

2. 2014/10/27
    Evan Omo

Evan Omo Computer Support Technician Staff

Hi Mary, Welcome to Windowsbbs! :)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2014/10/27
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Hi Mary and Hubby, Welcome to WindowsBBS. :):) Hope you get all the answers to your problems from the knowledgeable guys here. Neil.

5. 2014/10/27
    MrBill

MrBill SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay here. Go to User CP near the top left and fill in your Computer specs. Helps us to help you.

6. 2014/10/28
    SpywareDr

SpywareDr SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member