1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve R Jones, 2008/06/16.

1. 2008/06/16
    Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones SuperGeek Staff Thread Starter

I’m a 53 year old native Texan living in the Dallas area.

No spouse "“ no kids "“ one cat.

Like most people here, I went searching for a solution to a computer problem and discovered the world of Bulletin Boards. Been addicted to forums for over 12 years now. Even to this day, it still warms my heart seeing complete total virtual strangers sharing their time and experience to help each other out.

Wish I had used/thought up a cool screen name way back when. Once I kind of built up a reputation with using my full name, I stuck with it.

I'm employed as Tech Support guy for an accounting software company. Been doing it for 10 years. (two different competing companies) The software is for a specific industry that I was in for 16 years.

2. 2008/06/16
    RexB Lifetime Subscription

RexB groundskeeper

Texas! Our kid lives outside DFW, loves it.

No you wouldn't want to change your screen name, that's the one I trust for good info :)

RexB,

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2008/06/16
    James

James Inactive

Hi Steve

I've appreciated the assistance you've provided over the years.