1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

How to conduct a survey using Outlook 2003 !?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by ajlouni, 2007/08/14.

1. 2007/08/14
    ajlouni

ajlouni Inactive Thread Starter

Hello guys,
    I have an issue here that needs your help please. I have Outlook 2003, all what I need is to design a simple form (consists of several multiple choice questions) then send it by email to about 100 person. Replied questionnaire data should automatically be stored in access database, this step should be done without my interference, automatically. Moreover, the survey have the following constrains:
    - Only one reply per person should be accepted; for example, If a person finished filling the form and pressed the submit button, a message appears to him saying " Thank you for taking our survey ", If he pressed the submit button again, a message appears saying "you have already participated in this survey ".

- Persons involved in the survey do not have internet connections, only Outlook.

thanks in advance guys,

Ajlouni

2. 2007/08/14
    Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones SuperGeek Staff

Outook can't do hardly any of that except maybe send the invations. If you want all people to update one database you need a website to host the database.

Here is one of many Free online survey sites:

http://www.freeonlinesurveys.com/

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2007/08/14
    ajlouni

ajlouni Inactive Thread Starter

as I stated before the guys am sending the survey to are connected through the LAN network and don't have access to the Internet :-( lol , thabks anyway Steve .