1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

How to change Live Mail system fonts

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by rikki, 2017/03/12.

1. 2017/03/12
    rikki

rikki Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Computer Experience:
    Keeps getting better
    I use Windows Live Mail as my email client in Win 7. I am trying to tweak the layout by adjusting font sizes. I know how to adjust the font used to display messages (options/read), but what I want to change is the Live Mail font itself that is used in the Accounts and Messages windows. I would like to make that smaller without affecting the rest of Windows. Is that possible? How is this font controlled? I don’t mind doing a little hacking to change it.

(reminder sent 05/17/2017)

Last edited by a moderator: 2017/05/17
  2. 2017/03/12
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Computer Experience:
    intermediate
    Last edited: 2017/03/12

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2017/03/12
    rikki

rikki Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Computer Experience:
    Keeps getting better
    Hi Neil, Thanks but I have already been there. Every search goes back to changing the font of messages and that is easy. I want to change the program font of Live Mail and cannot find a thing about that.