1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Hey Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sandbar1978, 2015/01/17.

1. 2015/01/17
    sandbar1978

sandbar1978 Inactive Thread Starter

I am an Operating Engineer, which just means I operate heavy equipmet, Dozers Excavators, Sidebooms, etc. I work mostly in the natural gas pipeline industry that is what I do for a living, I travel away from home a lot so spend a good bit of time on my computer keeping up with friends and family, but also do some buisness, games, movies, all the normal stuff. Being a woman out here on my own I really rely an my computer to keep me connected, when my computer goes down I am lost, so having somewhere I can go to ask questions and get answers is really going to help tremendously!!!!

2. 2015/01/17
    Evan Omo

Evan Omo Computer Support Technician Staff

Hi sandbar1978, Welcome to Windowsbbs! :)

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2015/01/17
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Hi sandbar1978, Welcome to WindowsBBS.:) Your job description must put you in a unique area. How many other women are doing what you do? Neil.