1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Hello From JohnB

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JohnB, 2008/06/17.

1. 2008/06/17
    JohnB Lifetime Subscription

JohnB Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Hi everyone, I am 67 years old (or will be in August), am a retired Forest and Forest Engineering Technician. Worked for the Provincial Forest Service for 35 years retiring in 2002. We live in south central British Columbia in the Cariboo area on 3 acres. My wife and I raise and show miniature and toy poodles and currently have about 12 dogs at home or out being shown. My wife still works as a maternity nurse so I am the dog sitter/pooperscooper.:D

Other hobbies are photography (tho' not as good as PeteC), travelling, and home reno's if you can call that a hobby. We enjoy living here as we have a nice treed property with lots of wildlife about.

I joined the WindowsBBS just before the original BBS got hacked and have enjoyed all the threads and solutions freely given by the members.