1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Do I Need To Do A Clean Install?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Chaosmachine420, 2015/09/01.

1. 2015/09/01
    Chaosmachine420

Chaosmachine420 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I have been having weird issues after upgrading from Windows 7 of late. First issue is with a 3 screen setup only happens once in awhile. It randomly stops things from moving or closing. I can put my mouse over everything but wont let me move or select any of the windows open. I know restarting fixes is but wouldn't like to have to restart every time this happens. My 3rd Display monitor is Samsung T24C550. The Second one will be harder to describe I booted up my computer It went through everything and showed the windows logo and loading wheel thing but after just a tiny bit the screen showed flickering snow pixel thing only on the one monitor. This happened again but showed up on only 3. I think it was one more try after the computer booted up to normal. In the end is there a way to fix these issues without doing a clean install?

2. 2015/09/01
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Hi Chaosmachine420, I see you have different brands of Monitors so I would suggest trying to get the latest drivers for them and see if that helps.
    Have you tried just one monitor to see if things are stable? Neil.

3. to hide this advert.