1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Deleting completely E-mails.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Mail (Outlook / OE / Windows Mail)' started by BobbyScot, 2015/08/12.

1. 2015/08/12
    BobbyScot

BobbyScot Geek Member Thread Starter

I have been under the impression when using the MS Windows Live Mail Delete all mail was removed. I happened to use the Start>Search to find a quantity of E-mails still showing and that each E=mail is able to be opened, but Deleting each entry is not possible. Is there a procedure to permanently remove these entries? Thank you.

2. 2015/08/12
    Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones SuperGeek Staff

Might want to Right Click on the Deleted Items folder and select EMPTY Deleted Items.

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2015/08/12
    BobbyScot

If you are referring to the Search in Start>Search>Recent E-mails. Clicking shows no Delete and right clicking fails to remove any of the E-mails shown.

5. 2015/08/13
    BobbyScot

In WLM shows Gmail, that is not used by me, but in Gmail deleted it shows scores of deleted E-mails that where received in WLM, and deleted there in. However at present the Delete in WLM fails to show any mail in the deleted box, other than in Gmail box of which none can be deleted using the normal procedure.