1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Asus TF-101 Android Version 4.03 Tablet

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by wksda623, 2013/02/23.

1. 2013/02/23
    wksda623

wksda623 Inactive Thread Starter

Was working fine until a Words with Friends automatic update. Slowly but surely, an increasing number of apps failed to launch successfully. Most will open to the welcome screen only to immediately close back to the desktop icon screen.

Have tried factory reset, but the problem persists. The tablet has 32G with 26G available. The tablet was purchased refurbished but the tablet was working fine until Words with Friends did an automatic update. (Many users complained at the time of the problematic update.)

I did take off Words with Friends when I learned that the update had problems, but the problem seems to spread throughout the tablet.

I do have Lookout Antivirus software loaded on the tablet. I also tried Norton Mobile Security software with NO luck. Gmail email will not work.