1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved app store login with iphone 6s family share

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices' started by JAK, 2016/09/26.

1. 2016/09/26
    JAK

JAK Well-Known Member Thread Starter

My wife and I have our own apple id and we use family share for itunes. When she goes to update apps in the store all of a sudden it says to login and it shows my apple id. Which is correct because she's accessing our shared itunes acct using my id. But she logs in with my apple id password and it won't go. Says it's incorrect. Any thoughts? She went to her settings/itunes app store and logged out and back in. Rebooted phone. And still won't accept the correct password.

JAK,
  2. 2016/09/26
    retiredlearner

retiredlearner SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member

Are all your settings identical in both phones?

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2016/09/28
    JAK

JAK Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Yes. Of course, she's logged in with her apple id and I'm logged in with mine, which are different. But she's set up with family share to my itunes acct for apps and other purchases. Never had a problem for months and now it won't go when she tries to login at app store with my id and pw.

JAK,