1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

A Little about me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MitchellCooley, 2008/06/17.

1. 2008/06/17
    MitchellCooley Lifetime Subscription

MitchellCooley Inactive Thread Starter

Hello all,

I am 46 years old, born in southern Ohio and transplanted to Texas when I entered the Air Force in 1980. I started in the Air Force in Healthcare Administration and soon moved into Health Information Systems. I stared working with and on computers in the early 80's - first one was a Z-150 and then the Z-248s. Throughout my AF career I maintained computers for the hospitals I was assigned to, moving up to installing and maintaining networks (NT Administrator). My last assignment was Director of Courseware Development at the AF School of Healthcare Sciences until a series of heart attacks ended my career.

In the mid 90's, I was awarded a Microsoft Level II Site Builder designation - a program which went away long ago.

Being out of the computer business for such a long time has deminished my skills; so now I watch and learn.

I live in Wichita Falls TX with my wife and 19 y/o daughter. I presently work as a pressman for the Times Record News.

Hobbies are astronomy, reading, and trying to catch up on my computer skills.

Probably more than you wanted to know - but that's me.

Mitch

Sorry Whiskeyman, I did'nt realize I stole your title

Last edited: 2008/06/17