Hi buchanankisha, Welcome to Windowsbbs!
1. Download and run Revo Uninstaller from here, Revo Uninstaller
. (Download the portable version of the program. The download link is at the very bottom of the download page.)
2. Once you download the RevoUninstaller.zip file, save it to your desktop.
3. After it has completed downloading, right click the zip file and click Extract All.
4. After the folder has been extracted, open the Revo Uninstaller folder and then run the Revo Uninstaller program.
5. After the program opens select Microsoft Silverlight from the list of installed programs and then click on Uninstall. You will then get a prompt asking you which mode you would like to use to uninstall Microsoft Silverlight.
6. Choose Advanced Mode and click on Next. Follow the prompts to remove the program and remove all registry entries and files if you are prompted.
Microsoft Silverlight should now be removed from your system.
Also please enter your System Details
. It helps us in answering your questions.
Note: A common error is to forget to show your System Details in your profile:
To have your system specifications displayed in your profile, you have to click the link Edit Options, and under Thread Display Options< System Specifications select Yes from the drop-down menu.
Make sure to do the above when entering your System Details, thanks.