1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

ScreenShot Utility

Discussion in 'Other PC Software' started by Sfantasia, 2005/06/29.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2005/06/29
    Sfantasia

Sfantasia Inactive Thread Starter

Hello:

I had a very good screen shot utility called PrintKey2000 and I was real happy with it however when I installed a new MS Wireless Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth the Hot Keys on the keyboard conflicted with the Program. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good and simple screen shot program that would give me the options of getting the desktop /prntscrn or the open window /Ctrl+prntscrn and also give me the option to select the destination of the image and also automatic saving with just a sound or information windows which closes automatically. I don't mind paying for it as long as they offer a trial period to see if it is what I want.

2. 2005/06/29
    Mudd

Mudd Inactive

Screen Shot

There are many out there for free downloading. I use the Hover Snap. Does what you want to do. Use Google or a Search Engine of your choice and use "Download HoverSnap" and it will take you right to the Download Page. There are several accessories there also. Still, others will probably recommend their favorites.

Mudd,

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2005/06/29
    Dennis L Lifetime Subscription

Dennis L Inactive Alumni

Sfantasia

Not familiar with PrintKey2000, but many programs provide options to change the hotkey "Keystroke" assignment. Most of us have been forced to find a balance of hotkeys between our favorite programs.

5. 2005/06/30
    charlesvar

charlesvar Inactive Alumni

6. 2005/06/30
    Johanna

Johanna Inactive Alumni

7. 2005/07/01
    Dave H 628

Dave H 628 Inactive

I like Screenshot Deluxe by Broderbund. They just came out with a new version that has a lot more features. I haven't looked to see if they have a trial download, but the Broderbund site is easy to access.
    I wish you success with whatever you choose!
    Dave H

8. 2005/07/01
    summerdale

summerdale Inactive

Print Screen Utility

Found a print screen utility that allows me to capture any page, any part or any piece of a page called 5-Clicks from DB3NF for $9.95, best money I ever spent. :rolleyes:

9. 2005/07/01
    scurle

scurle Inactive

Srip32

On the whole, I have found srip32 to be stable and works well with all manner of Windows OS.

http://www.progency.com/

An excellent, simple to use product.

10. 2005/07/01
    -User-

-User- Inactive

I've tried 5 or 6 PrintScreen prgs (including PrintKey2000 & HoverSnap), but for simple & to the point (quickly shoot entire screens using the "prt scr" key - crop & rename the BMP files later), I prefer "Purrint" by bCheck (http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~tsr22/apps). It's free & works great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.