1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Outlook - how to disable "click here to find all related messages".

Discussion in 'General Internet' started by Azahel, 2005/02/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2005/02/19
    Azahel

Azahel Inactive Thread Starter

When I reply or forward an email, it will then have a small yellow strip added to the top that tells me that I replied or forwarded this email at "such and such" a time and then it says "click here to find all related messages ". Is there a way to turn off this feature? Thanks!!

2. 2005/02/22
    Newt

Newt Inactive

Note: you are certainly running Microsoft Outlook (part of Microsoft Office). It will help when posting problems to specify that as well as the version of Outlook (2000, 2002(XP), 2003, whatever) that you are using since features are different and fixes are often different.

The below picture which should contain a fix for you was taken from 2002/XP version so yours may not be identical.

At the top of your Outlook screen, click on View, on Current View, on Customize Current View then do as pictured.

Newt,

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2005/02/26
    Azahel

Azahel Inactive Thread Starter

Thanks!!! It worked like a charm! I apologize for not being specific. I didn't realize how different the programs were. I am running Outlook on XP as part of Office. You are very keen. Thanks again.

5. 2005/03/09
    saravana

saravana Inactive

how to disable find related message in outlook 2003 i want to turn off this feature

H

6. 2005/03/09
    Newt

Newt Inactive

saravana - Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you have the same issue and the suggested fix here didn't help, please open a new thread for yourself so we don't get things all jumbled up.

I'm locking this one to avoid confusion since it looks like Azahel has his problem solved.

Newt,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.